Friday, October 16, 2009


I hope you remember a little part of tonight. I hope you remember kissing me on my check every time you thought you hurt me, I hope you remember putting your arm around me and walking side by side, I hope you remember the way I looked at you as you sat their enjoying your life, but most of all, I hope you remember sitting in my room, lying on my bed, with me lying on top of you holding you tight. And even though you were under the influence, I really do think that deep down you meant it when you said "I think you should stop because I might start getting feelings....".

That made my heart beat so fast and even though it was most likely the alcohol talking, just the fact that you said that, the fact that you might still be able to get feelings back for me gave me all the hope I needed to never stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment