Monday, January 4, 2010

stop motion picture,

starts off with

1 shirt

2 shit

and keep adding

making a “Im hot” motion

put my hands to the camera

start spreding them to reveal me in one shirt again

make a weird face

pull out paper from my mouth

put it up to camera

take it away from camera but be in a different place

think of more ideas (eating food)

put camera to my mouth

pull it out

more ideas

take sun glasses

put them to camera

pull out

im wearing them

have a fake sun back ground

tear it down

take my jaket and pullit over me

covering the camera making it black

apear out side in the snow

be cold

having camera move down to the ground

put my shoe to the camera

lift up my hoe to reveal im in my room again

look in my shoe

pull out a paper that says thee end

No comments:

Post a Comment