Friday, September 25, 2009

now that i'm gone.

I hope you're living each day your fullest with a real smile on your face. I hope you're the happiest you've ever been and I hope you're never sad. I hope you found someone to treat you well and hold you close. I hope you don't get as mad and I hope that when you do you feel better as soon as possible. I hope every detail in your life is close to perfect. I hope you're staying strong through out every difficulty you encounter. I hope that ever night you think about how amazing your day was. I hope that any time you fall you get right back up with a positive attitude. I hope you're never hurting inside or out. I hope you're life is going good now that I'm gone. I hope that as days go by you keep telling your self to smile no matter what because life is worth it. But most of all, I hope your sharing your love with the world and I hope the world is sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment