Wednesday, October 7, 2009

it may hurt loving you but it's so worth it.

Sometimes it's hard hearing some of the things you tell me but the fact that you feel conferable enough to tell me these things means so much. Sometimes when I think about you my eyes start to tear up but the fact that what I'm thinking about is the memory of our first kiss makes me so grateful to have shared that moment with you. Sometimes the regret of losing you hurts so deep that I start to cry inside and out but the fact that I once had you means the world.

But now, sometimes doesn't matter because the fact that I realized tonight I don't have to be your girl friend to get that amazing feeling in my heart, changes everything.

I love you more than you can understand.
I will always stay right by your side, no matter what situation, no matter how much it hurts,
because at the end of the day, the hurt is worth loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment