Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween.

Tonights my breaking point.
I was going to tell you everything tonight, every thing about how I felt, how I can't let go, how I can't stand holding all these feelings back. Tonight was the night that I thought was going to be amazing but turned out complete opposite.

You've been on the phone with the girl you like for the past hour. You've been ignoring me ever since you started talking to her tonight. I sat there next to you holding in to many screams letting out silent tears.

I can't take this any more. I have to move on. It hurts so much trying to make you realize that I love you. It hurts more than I can explain. How can you not see it. How can you not realize that I am fucking crazy about you. How can you not realize how good I've been to you.

What I thought was going to be a night about me and you sharing something turned out to be a night of you down stairs talking to her and me sitting in my room crying silently watching my heart fall to the ground.

Tonight is the night I might consider moving on.
Tonight is the night I want to give up.
But I don't think I can, no matter how much it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment