Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's been a while in this short time.

I haven't written a blog since the day that it all fell apart. A lot has happened, actually so much It feels like a life time. I told you everything. I told you how I was in love with you, I told you how I can't live with out you, I told you how your my world, the air I breathe, I told you that you were my everything. It's amazing how once I let all my feelings out to you, they seem to have disappeared. You're so different it sickens me. And maybe it's just me but I can't beleive the way you've been acting this past week. It's amazing how in one year I could think of a million reasons why I was in love with you but now it only took me one week to forget all those reasons. I guess it's safe to say that I have moved on. That I don't love you anymore. A week ago I would give anything just to be yours again. Now I would give anything just for you to be my friend again. I don't understand it.

Love dies along with friendship I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment